Gets 2 Give is a Charlotte based nonprofit that is working to find a way to encourage and/or enable everyone to become active participants in building up our local social infrastructure. Currently we’re still in our beta phase and are looking for highly talented, enthusiastic Sales Associates to join our team as we take it to the next level. The primary role would be to reach out to local businesses, tell them about our mission and program and get them signed up. Additionally, the right person for the job would be a brand ambassador helping to highlight and raise awareness for the businesses, offers and nonprofits that we post on our website. We are looking for candidates that are tech-savvy and capable of working independently with little supervision, and the ability to learn new technologies quickly. This is an independent position where you will be responsible for your own time and management. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential! Compensation is a combination of Pay Per Business Acquired and Commission. Proficiency with MSWord and Excel are a must. Experience with social networking sites (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Skype, etc.) and other web-based technologies are also required. Being a start-up the potential for growth is outstanding by being one of the first on the ground floor.
• Develop new business leads via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the Gets2Give platform, schedule meetings and sign.
• Follow up on business leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
• Identify key decision makers and get in touch with them as potential business partners.
• Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
• Work with support to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
• Manage data for new and prospective clients in excel, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
• Actively participating in social media pages as brand ambassadors
· Computer and internet skills including MS Word, Excel, internet-based applications, and social networking websites
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Must be highly organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines
· Self-motivated with the skill and discipline necessary to work with minimal supervision
· Ability to manage several projects at once
· Excellent presentation and negotiation skills in selling to business accounts
Email us at Support@Gets2Give.com with your resume and please include a brief message as to why you want to join Gets 2 Give and any questions you may have about the company when applying. Any application received without a written message will be discarded.