#GiveBetter with Gift Cards to Corwin Cupcakery!
- All cupcakes are gluten-free and flavor-full!
- Gift Certificate will be emailed to purchaser, separate from voucher.
- At check-out be sure to add Gift Recipients name.
- All orders should be placed at least 48 hours in advance.
After relocating to Charlotte, NC from Iowa City, IA, the Corwins decided to create an online bakery in order to offer gluten-free cupcakes to the city of Charlotte. Whether you follow a gluten-free lifestyle or not, you will agree these cupcakes are incredible!
Free delivery within the Charlotte-Metro area!
- Cake Flavors
- Vanilla Cake
- Chocolate Cake
- Almond Cake
- Peanut Butter Cake
- Coconut Cake
- Pineapple Cake
- Red Velvet Cake
- Funfetti Cake
- Peanut Butter
Try A Sample Box!!
- Pick up to 2 cake flavors and up to 4 buttercream flavors to create a fun combination box!
- The Sassy Pineapple || Juicy pineapple cake + coconut milk buttercream frosting
- Peanut Butter Cup || Chocolate cake + peanut butter buttercream, topped with peanut butter cup pieces
- Almond Joy || Chocolate cake + rich coconut buttercream, garnished with a single almond
- Vanilla Amaretto || Rich vanilla cake + almond buttercream and a seasonal fruit garnish
- Funfetti || Our sweet vanilla cake loaded with sprinkles + a subtly sweet cherry buttercream frosting
- Classic Red Velvet || Moist red velvet cake + our signature vanilla buttercream frosting
- Butterfinger || Peanut butter cake + delicious Butterfinger buttercream frosting
- Turtle || Chocolate cake + caramel buttercream, smothered with chocolate and caramel sauce and topped with chopped pecans
- Chocolate Chip Nutella || Chocolate chip cake + delightfully sweet Nutella buttercream
I have always loved baking. I was enchanted at a young age by watching my mom frost cakes for my birthday and loved helping her spoon cookie dough onto cookie sheets. I very quickly found myself in the kitchen whipping up treats, like cakes and brownies, and experimenting with new recipes. Baking became my creative outlet in college and after I moved away from home. My sweet tooth and love of all things chocolate continue to call me back to the kitchen where I can create and share my love with those around me. I hope you enjoy eating these cupcakes as much as I enjoy making them for you. – Bonnie Corwin