Gets2Give.com is a website based platform built primarily to offer local Charlotte and Lake Norman nonprofits a free and efficient way to raise awareness, crowdfund and sell promotional material that also helps to boost and support local small businesses in the process. It works like a cycle, nonprofits get free crowdfunding and a free store to sell items to help bring traffic and subscribers to the website. That traffic is then cross-promoted to the small businesses also on the website to support a local buying initiative. The businesses then agree to donate 10% of their gains from their offers on the site back to a nonprofit of the customers choice. I like to call it the Gets2Give cycle.
Nonprofits are already crowdfunding and selling items and tickets to raise funds, businesses are already marketing, and trying to get more foot traffic, but through this platform www.Gets2Give.com, we can do it all in one place and use one’s efforts to support the other without any added work or costs.
If your nonprofit does crowdfunding or if you sell tickets and/or products, we’d love to help! We built www.Gets2Give.com to offer local Charlotte and Lake Norman nonprofits a free crowdfunding option.
Not only that, by being on www.gets2give.com, nonprofits will receive a lot more than just free crowdfunding!
- Customized Support
- Image Design Marketing
- Raised Awareness
- Community Support
- Volunteer Boosting Initiative
- Fundraising Support (outside of fundraising on www.gets2give.com)
- Event Support
- AND Residual Funds from Local Businesses. Each nonprofit that registers will be added to a drop down list at check-out. When a deal or offer is purchased, the customer will select an organization that Gets2Give donates 10% to.
All of this is free to the nonprofit. We do ask that you help spread the word about our mission and share offers with your supporters. Every offer purchase they make will be more money towards your organization!
Contact us at Support@Gets2Give.com if you have any questions! We’re here to help in any and every way we can!
How to download Images for Website || How to add RSS feed to website || How to increase your subscribers and volunteers || Ways to share offers to raise more funds || How to get the most out of a crowdfunding campaign|| How to get your nonprofit involved
Right click on the images and choose “Save Image As”. When adding to your website be sure to attach a link. You can choose to add a link to your nonprofit page, to the main offers page, to a crowdfunding page, etc. The icons can be used similarly to the traditional social media icons (facebook, twitter, instagram, etc.)
If you would like to add an RSS feed to your website, here’s the best feed to use: gets2give.com/deals/rss. If you need help with this, reach out and we’ll be happy to set it up for you!
If you use Mailchimp, CostantContact or any other email service to manage your volunteers and supporters, we can add those sign-up forms on our website as well to get you more volunteers and subscribers! All we need is either the code for a button or for the form to input on your page. If you need help finding your code, reach out and we’ll be happy to set it up for you! If you don’t use an email service system to manage your supporters and volunteers, then we suggest you do! We’re more than happy to get it set up for you, just let us know!
You will begin receiving automated emails when new offers and deals are added to the site. You can share these multiple ways. There is a “Tweet” option under the new offer, click on that and it will share that offer to twitter. You can also forward directly from your email. Or you can “Share” “Tweet” and “Forward” options under the BUY NOW button.
You can also share directly from the website. On each offer page, there is a Share on Facebook button and a Share on Twitter button. If you scroll down, there is also a Share and Earn Rewards link – if you use this link and are logged in to Gets2Give.com, every time someone purchases an offer from your share you earn a free $1 to be used on the website.
- Share often
- Keep Gets2Give updated on whats going on so they can update their subscribers
- Since Gets2Give is new and isn’t as widely known as other crowdfunding sites, start with an explanation about what Gets2Give is and why you have chosen us to raise funds. Explain that 100% of donations received through Gets2Give.com comes to the nonprofit and that additionally it helps to support local small businesses in the community.
- Don’t just share on business or nonprofit pages, make it personal and be sure to share on personal social media accounts.
- Ask others to share.
- Offer rewards.
- Link the crowdfunding campaign to your website and your social media profiles.
- Ask for support for other organizations to help share and ask for donations.
- Tell a personal story with WHY you’re raising the funds.
- Pictures tell MORE than a 1,000 words – the more detailed pictures the better!
If your nonprofit is already registered and on the site, there is no need to fill out the Register Nonprofit form again. If you would like to simply add additional crowdfunding campaigns for specific needs, fill out the Submit Crowdfunding Campaign form or if you would like to add Tickets or Products to sell, fill out the Sell Tickets or Products form.
If you are a new nonprofit (yay!), you will only need to fill out the Register Nonprofit form right now. Regardless of if you want to submit additional crowdfunding campaigns or sell tickets or products at this time or not, you have the option to do that on the registration page. In the future when you return and would like to add a new crowdfunding campaign or add ticket/product sell, you will use the Submit Crowdfunding Campaign or Sell Tickets or Products forms below.